Orvis RT7 Quilted Vest
The shell and lining are 100% recycled polyester; the fill is our revolutionary MarinoWul+™ fiber (a blend of recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells). MarinoWul+ regulates temperature, wicks moisture, and breathes to keep you comfortable in all conditions. The insulated vest warms your core on cool days as the primary layer and fits nicely between your shirt and jacket when temperatures tumble. And it’s as at home in the office as it is on a mountain hike. Mid-waist snaps adjust for a more tailored look, when that’s what you want. Zippers on the handwarmer pockets keep what you carry secure, while side vents allow you to move freely even when fully zipped up against the cold. Center front brass zipper and snap-front with antiqued nickel hardware. Interior chest pocket for added security.
Shell and fill: recycled polyester. Trim: stretch nylon moleskin. Machine wash. Imported.
- Diamond-quilted, 100% recycled polyester vest insulated with sustainable MarinoWul+
- Thermoregulating MarinoWul+ is made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for eco-conscious comfort
- Temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, and breathable performance
- Center front brass zipper and snap-front with antiqued nickel hardware
- Mid-waist snaps adjust for a more tailored look
- Side vents for freedom of movement
- Two zip-close handwarmer pockets
- Interior chest pocket
*Pricing on this item has increased since the last printing of our catalog*