Orvis Long-Sleeved Featherweight Shooting Shirt
Even in the early innings of the season, hot weather comfort is critical during long days in the field, or even when breaking clays. The sun can be punishing. Sweat can cause a typical garment to stick and bind, hampering shooting. Not so with our Featherweight collection. Made from a unique blend of natural and synthetic fibers, it offers the comfort of cotton with moisture-wicking, quick-drying technical performance in a piece that even protects against UV rays with the highest UPF rating of 50+. Mesh inserts and the vented back yoke allow for crucial air circulation in high heat, with a fit designed for perfect shooting mobility. Active fit.
Cotton/polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Engineered specifically for hot-weather comfort and protection
- Lightweight, breathable cotton with synthetic performance
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Sun protection with a UPF 50+ rating
- Air-circulating vented back yoke with mesh inserts
- Active fit designed for excellent shooting mobility