Darn Tough Men's John Henry Boot Midweight Work Sock
John Henry was tough as nails and probably didn't give a rip about being comfy while he worked. Then again he never had a chance to try our Work Socks. Discover comfort, durability and fit that works all day.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of an 8 in. work boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. You feet deserve this benefits package.
- Reinforced footbed Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Rib-knit cuffs stretch comfortably, hugging the leg to hold our socks in place.
- Merino Wool is a hard-working fiber that moves moisture away from feet, keeping them fresh and dry.
- Midweight socks take care of hardworking feet by providing steady, breathable comfort all day long.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- These Work socks feature terry loop cushion underfoot, over the ankle, and in the leg for strategic protection against boot lace pressure.