Darn Tough Men's Heavyweight Hunting Sock
With our heavyweight, full cushion hunting socks, you are prepared for the cold. Terry loop cushion runs the length of the sock adding a level of comfort and insulation while also offering a moisture-wicking, breathable layer around your foot and leg. These will keep you dry, and warm when you lose the sun, but you know they're coming.
- Men's hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks regulate heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort in cold weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Full cushion socks have warm terry loops throughout the entire sock for ultimate insulating comfort.