Darn Tough Men's Lightweight Hunting Sock
The lightest weight sock in our Hunt category, this was immediately identified as the perfect turkey-season hunting sock. And in warmer climates, it works as an early bow season sock, too. Cushion underfoot to let you know it's there, but light mesh over the top practically goes undetected for breathability. Lightly ribbed Boot height holds position and is versatile in all styles of hunting boots.
- Men's hunting boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just above a sturdy 8 in. field boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hesitation. Here's to staying comfortable while you wait.
- Cooling vents improve breathability and heat regulation in your hunting boots.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool wicks moisture and dries fast to keep feet comfortable when you're out in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe well and regulate foot temperature for versatile, all-day comfort in warm weather.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- These socks have soft terry loops underfoot for warmth and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles.