Orvis Pro LT Hunting Glove
Every piece in our PRO systems is under constant scrutiny by our product testers, development teams, and thousands of hours of in-field punishment. The further innovations found in the 2021 redesign of the vaunted, all-season PRO LT Hunting Glove are yet one more example. Building on the cult-like status of the LT 1.0’s, we’ve kept the pre-curved design that lends itself to such excellent mobility, but replaced the traditional leather palm. Now made with synthetic leather, you get the same close-fitting, tactile feel with a massive durability upgrade. Naturally, we’ve also kept the popular screen-friendly thumb patch that makes operating a GPS tracker or a phone as if you were gloveless. For even more protection, we’ve added abrasion-resistant reinforcement panels to the finger and knuckle areas and back of hand—a welcome new feature when beating back Northwoods branches or harsh, grabby desert brush in pursuit of a locked-up pointer. Additional updates include a durable TPU cuff surrounded in comfy neoprene with an easy-access silicone tab for quick fit adjustments and a new lightweight nylon back-of-hand panel to vent away heat on warmer days. In granite.
Sizes S(7½-8"), M(8½-9"), L(9½-10"), XL(10½-11").
- Pre-curved for a more natural fit with fantastic mobility
- Hard-wearing AX® Suede palm
- Grippy digital thumb patch keeps you connected to dogs via GPS tracker or maps via smartphone without removing the glove
- Abrasion-resistant, impact-absorbing reinforcement panels across the fingers and back of hand
- Warm, heat-reflecting panels in fingers and thumb zones
- Soft yet durable, adjustable TPU/neoprene cuff
- Cooling, comfortable, lightweight, stretch fabric across back of hand
- Ambidextrous fit