LaCrosse Wetlands Insulated Boot-Foot Chest Waders
Regular price $299.99 Sale price$224.99
Made for long days in the water, Wetlands Insulated Boot-Foot Chest Waders for Men from LaCrosse® keep you warm and dry on cold weather hunts. Combining sure-fitting Alpha Boots with a lightweight, breathable nylon upper and plenty of warm insulation throughout, these waders keep you comfortable through the hunt without weighing you down. Outfitted with double-stitched and taped seams, the Wetlands' lightweight, breathable, and abrasion-resistant nylon upper offers 100% waterproof protection that's more comfortable than neoprene in warmer weather. Inside, lightweight 60-gram quilted insulation delivers welcome warmth through the biting cold of waterfowl season. The waders' webbing belt and elastic suspenders feature easy-to-use snaplock buckles and easy adjustment for a comfortable fit. Active Fit boots slip on and off with ease, and keep feet warm in cold water with 1,600-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation. Swamp-Lite outsoles deliver superior traction through snow, mud, or loose terrain. Waders also feature a top-loading pocket with hand warmer pocket on the front. Average weight per pair: 8.3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 736122.
- Lightweight chest waders for cold weather waterfowl hunting
- Lightweight, breathable, and abrasion-resistant nylon upper
- Double-stitched, taped seams - sure waterproof protection
- Lightweight 60-gram quilted insulation
- Webbing belt and elastic suspenders - comfortable fit
- Active Fit design boots with 1,600-gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Swamp-Lite outsoles - sure footing
- Top loading pocket with hand warmer pocket