GERBER LEGENDARY BLADES Gerber Flatiron Knife
This pocket knife is built for utility with a cleaver blade in a folding application. The FlatIron pocket folder features a robust 3.6 inch blade, a textured G-10 composite handle, and a sturdy frame lock design. The reverse curvature of the knifes spine keeps knuckles away from the cutting surface, allowing the user to cut and chop with precision.
- Full length: 8.5"
- Blade length: 3.8"
- Blade steel: 7Cr17MoV
- Cleaver style, satin finish blade
- Thumb hole for one-hand opening
- G-10 composite handle scales
- Frame lock
- Pocket clip
As an everyday carry knife, the FlatIron meets the demands of the day and looks sharp doing it. The dependable blade shape is easy to operate with one hand and simple to stow when not in use.
- Arguably the most prominent feature, the cleaver blade is bold and trend forward
- The sleek thumb-hole opening allows for smooth one-hand engagement while operating
- A large finger choil ensures solid hand placement for secure control when choking up
- The pocket clip is specifically designed for low profile carry that doesn't draw attention
- Textured G-10 handle provides a confident grip