The men's ThermoNeutral Down Jacket features a combination of FORLOH's unique technologies Perf-Weld and Activ-Dri down. This ensures that increased weather protection doesn't come with a compromise in breathability. Finally! Everything you need from a mid-layer in the backcountry. FORLOH's no-concessions approach to design and quality ensures this made-in-the-USA jacket is designed for ultimate performance during extended periods of activity, even in extreme cold.
- Made in USA
- A mid-layer jacket focused on breathability, durability, warmth, packability, quick-drying properties and water-resistance.
- Designing for perfect active ergonomics, removing seams that cause weak spots in baffles, and sonic welding for performance, breathability and durability gives you a jacket that is next to none.
- Perf-Weld advanced sonic weld construction lets excess heat out when physical demands at task cause body temperature to rise, keeping your body temperature neutral, comfortable and drier, all day long.
- FORLOH's Activ-dri down keeps the 650 fill RDS duck down drier, retaining its superior warmth to weight ratio and reducing water or sweat absorption by over 60% over untreated.
- Insulating mid layer; optional outer layer
- 100% nylon, Quantum 40D ripstop (U.S. mil spec)
- 650 fill RDS Downlite (Responsible Down Standard)
- YKK Reverse Coil Zippers
- Fluorine free and bluesign® environmentally responsible
- Secure chest pocket - 1
- Secure handwarmer pocket - 2
- Internal gear pocket - 2