Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers – and they do it with breathability and no superfluous extras. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one rear). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- H2No® Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Color: Black; Sizes: XS-L.