Patagonia Sun Mask
Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of our Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and 100% recycled polyester jersey for a cotton-like feel, super high wicking performance and 20-UPF sun protection (prints only); it hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Available in solid color, camo or prints with original artwork.
- Ultralight recycled polyester dries quickly and feels good against skin
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- 4.8-oz 100% recycled polyester circular-knit jersey
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
Colors: Forest Camo/Ash Tan, T Riffle/Clear Pool, Tarpon Skin/White, Tubular Blue, Waterway/Lite Distilled Green.