Patagonia Refugio Pack 28L
Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio, our most popular backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards or keys. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating while compression straps stabilize contents. The body is made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester and lined with 200-denier 100% polyester. The base is 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, and all fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body made of a strong, lightweight recycled polyester with a water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.