Patagonia Men's Synch Snap-T Pants
Invented for those who can’t migrate south to escape winter, Snap-T® Pants are soft, warm and livable. They’re made from plush, bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece (80-85% recycled) that dries quickly, wicks moisture and is smooth against the skin. With an elasticized waistband, exterior drawstring and spandex binding at the cuffs, they perform equally well when worn alone or under shell pants. On-seam handwarmer pockets and a classic rear Snap-T pocket hold life’s little necessities. Inseam (size 32) is 32". Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made from warm and durable polyester fleece (80-85% recycled)
- Classis Snap-T® detailing on rear pocket
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable exterior drawstring
- Spandex binding on bottom leg cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Inseam (size 32) is 32"
- Solids: 7.5-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled). Heathers: 7.9-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
Colors: Navy Blue/Underwater Blue, Nickel/Hunter Green; Sizes: XS-XL.