Patagonia Transport Roller 60L
We designed this travel-savvy roller luggage with smooth-rolling wheels to provide deft mobility for the bumpy path less traveled. Lightweight and responsive, our Transport Roller has a telescoping handle with two fixed lengths to keep you from stooping or inadvertently hitting your heels as the bag follows behind you. The main compartment opens easily with a clamshell zipper; inside, a mesh pocket adds organizational options, and compression straps cinch down and secure bulky items. A zippered exterior pocket protects your travel documents and keeps your wallet and phone handy. Webbing handles on the roller’s top and side panels provide carrying options. A lightweight, internal aluminum frame expands for rigidity when you’re packing and collapses so you can store the roller under a bed. Burly runners protect the bag’s exterior from wear and tear. Made from 11-oz 900-denier recycled polyester PET twill fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a 200-denier polyester lining.
- Body is made of burly recycled polyester twill to withstand global travel
- Main entry opens like a clamshell to a spacious main compartment with compression straps and a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
- Body: 11-oz 900-denier 100% recycled polyester PET twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester
- 3713 g (131 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
Color: Forge Grey.