Patagonia Ladies Capilene®3 Midweight Bottoms
The Sierra’s superb Evolution traverse combines a chilled, pre-dawn start, high-altitude temperatures and sometimes-frigid shade with a non-stop, all-day pace. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking. Worn alone or under layers, it keeps you dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 66% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 33% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing