Patagonia Cap TW Balaclava
For the big-time task of stopping wind and icy air, nothing beats a warm balaclava. Ours is made from Capilene® Expedition Weight, the warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family. It is soft, stretchy and compressible, with a smooth jersey face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to insulate, wick moisture and rest smoothly against the skin. The face opening fits above your mouth or under your chin, depending upon the coverage you require. Made of 3.8-oz proprietary performance Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open-grid fabric construction is breathable and wicks moisture
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Lightweight and compact with a nonrestrictive fit
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex with Polygiene® odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 34 g (1.2 oz)