Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Pants
Our Sandy Cay Pants look and fit like work pants, but they’re built from ultralight, fast-drying 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection for warm weather fishing and travel. The quick-drying fabric resists abrasion from rough skiff decks, and the elastic-back waistband keeps them securely in place when leaning over the gunwale to release fish. We’ve also included plenty of pocketing in the design: two front slash pockets with mesh drainage, one back zippered pocket, and an easy-access zippered security pocket on the right thigh.
- Made from 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- One zippered back pocket; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Zippered utility pocket on right thigh
- 255 g (9 oz)
- 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved