Patagonia Arbor Daypack 20L
An open-and-shut case for lightning-fast access, the sleek Arbor Day Pack has a zippered, panel-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. Made from all-recycled fabrics a durable 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester shell with a lining of 200-denier 100% recycled polyester; the main compartment carries a days worth of goods and includes a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15" computer from hard knocks; it also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered outside pocket keeps small items like your phone and sunglasses handy. The padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and a bottom grab loop. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous front-loading compartment; zippered stash pocket on front panel; raised, padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 420 g (14.81 oz)
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- 19" x 12" x 4"
- 20L (1220 cu in)