Rice Black Goose Feather Bowtie
Brackish Orig Feather Bow Ties
The black counterpart to the all-white Carew. This tie is named "Rice" after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
The Rice bow tie is made from black goose feathers. Center wrap is hand-sewn black grosgrain.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C.