Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 60L
This burly duffel bag carries what you need to go places (and stay there). Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling. Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Waterproof fabric with bound seams protects your gear in all but the wettest conditions
- Carry with handle or haul handles; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 963 g (2 lbs 2 oz)
Dimensions: 23.5" x 11" x 13"